Prepare to enter a world of both shadow and substance

Take a journey of body, mind and spirit where you'll encounter things you won't find anywhere else.

Friday, November 14, 2008

My Latest Novel

I haven't been doing much lately, but I did get some good news yesterday. I received the page proof for the cover of my new novel. And, boy did they ever come close to the description I sent in of what I had envisioned for it! I can't wait to see it when it's finally published and I can hold a copy of it in my hands. But, for now, I was able to order some galley copies - actual books, but with a blank white cover on the outside - and those should arrive before it's released to the general public. I know you'll be able to order copies of it from my publisher's website, PublishAmerica, and any online bookstore, but you will also be able to find it in local bookstores, too. Or you can contact me. I'm sure I'll have some copies available for purchase later on. Until then, please just look over the front cover below and ingest it's period ambience like I'm doing!

I hope it's not available for sale at Wal-Mart, by the way.

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Yes, I have copies of this book handy. If you're interested in a copy, just contact me. If not interested, I've always got my guitar.