Prepare to enter a world of both shadow and substance

Take a journey of body, mind and spirit where you'll encounter things you won't find anywhere else.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I just had to comment on this amusing little exchange.
A user over on the Joepedia wiki made this little comment on his user page:
"I get around - mostly minor edits, so the only reason I have a username is that nobody respects a string of numbers."
I couldn't leave well enough alone, so I made a reply to this statement. When you realize the user name he chose for himself is "ButtButt," you'll see why I had no choice but to say:
"Good point about people not respecting strings of numbers. Now, a name like ButtButt is something they certainly will respect!"

Do people actually use that thing between their ears anymore?

No comments: