Prepare to enter a world of both shadow and substance

Take a journey of body, mind and spirit where you'll encounter things you won't find anywhere else.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A Suitable Beginning

First off, if you're reading this, thanks! I'll try to keep it interesting. My main purpose will be to illustrate different photographic projects that I've done/are doing. Being as I'm a visual person, I hope each project will turn out to be of interest to more than just myself. Although each project will be mostly unrelated to another, there might be some similar posts in the same vein. Such as a newspaper story or two that I've written and supplied the pictures to. One project I hope to feature on here is something that I've been doing for almost 30 years now. Each year, when the leaves start to turn in the Autumn, there's a tree at the edge of town that I photograph. I've been doing this since the late-70's, with only 2 or 3 years that I missed. (These were the earlier years, though.) I think it might be interesting to see how one place on the Earth has evolved over the years. So, if you'd like to go along for the ride, be prepared for a photographic journey that might lead to anywhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Article continue the good work. I plan to continue visiting your blog and see what's new.